Mainly a bug fix release and some internal work.
- Added Exporter system - objects selection dialog and save to file dialog with
automatic file name generation based on object name, counter, date and timestamp
- Added Importer system - available from NSBrowser and console window menu.
- Changed pathmanager to use same working directory for all engines (the old
behaviour was to change the control to match cwd when engines were switched -
but this was annoying and could be confusing to beginners)
- Moved Numpy support to 'Numpy suport pack' tool to demonstrate the extension
interfaces available to add python package/module support.
Added array icon and viewer for memory mapped arrays.
- Minor changes in NSBrowser - type displayed now shows 'module.type_name' to
more fully describe the object type (if for example a type with the same name
is defined in different modules). Added Action object interface.
- Changed default engine to wxExternal.
bug in StdIn from console.
bug in StdErr (internal engine / application).
Bug in NSBrowser when array selected then switching engines
Bug in file save dialogs (command history load/save) when last file filter selected on windowsXP.
Various other small bugs