ok I found (bad install in a first time)

everything work perfecly

thanks

a++

On 2/24/07, elekis < elekis@gmail.com> wrote:


On 2/24/07, elekis <elekis@gmail.com> wrote:
ho sorry,
I use 1.2 osg under fiesty (newxt ubuntu)

I took the svn version I builed (20 minuts) and installed.

is there any example to see if it's work.

I looked in examples directory http://mosca.caltech.edu/pyosg/branches/brutal-hackjob-for-OSG1.2/pyosg/examples/

but all are empty

thanks



On 2/24/07, Andrew Straw <strawman@astraw.com> wrote:
It's probably best to build off svn right now:

the trunk (compiles w/ OSG v 1.0):
http://mosca.caltech.edu/pyosg/trunk/pyosg

a hacked up branch OK (compiles w/ OSG v 1.2+), will be integrated into
the trunk
http://mosca.caltech.edu/pyosg/branches/brutal-hackjob-for-OSG1.2

There's also a lot of new development going on with other Python/OSG
bindings... But these do work.

For more info, please respond with your OS and your version of OSG...

elekis wrote:
> hi all,
> I try to install pyosg, but I have some trouble
>
> First where is the last version:
> I found this (on source forge) dated from April 6, 2005
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=82048
>
> and this http://mosca.caltech.edu/pyosg_downloads/ one years later
>
> looking for the date mosca is the last , I download
> pyosg_ads_r15.tar.gz
> < http://mosca.caltech.edu/pyosg_downloads/pyosg_ads_15.tar.gz>
>
> and untar .
>
> like written in INSTALL
> I tape python setup.py build
>
> and I have lots of error than I don't understand
>
> elekis@carla:~/Desktop/pyosg_ads_15$
> elekis@carla:~/Desktop/pyosg_ads_15$ python setup.py build
> running build
> running build_py
> running build_ext
> building 'PyOSG._Producer' extension
> gcc -pthread -fno-strict-aliasing -DNDEBUG -g -O2 -Wall
> -Wstrict-prototypes -fPIC -DVERSION=" 0.8.0 " -Iinclude
> -I/usr/include/python2.5 -c Producer/KeyboardMouse.cpp -o
> build/temp.linux-i686-2.5/Producer/KeyboardMouse.o
> cc1plus: warning: command line option "-Wstrict-prototypes" is valid
> for Ada/C/ObjC but not for C++
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/make_ptr_instance.hpp: In static
> member function 'static PyTypeObject*
> boost::python::objects::make_ptr_instance<T,
> Holder>::get_class_object(const Ptr&) [with Ptr =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, T =
> Producer::KeyboardMouse, Holder =
> boost::python::objects::pointer_holder<Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>,
> Producer::KeyboardMouse>]':
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/make_instance.hpp:26:   instantiated
> from 'static PyObject* boost::python::objects::make_instance_impl<T,
> Holder, Derived>::execute(Arg&) [with Arg =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, T =
> Producer::KeyboardMouse, Holder =
> boost::python::objects::pointer_holder<Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>,
> Producer::KeyboardMouse>, Derived =
> boost::python::objects::make_ptr_instance<Producer::KeyboardMouse,
> boost::python::objects::pointer_holder<Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>,
> Producer::KeyboardMouse> >]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/class_wrapper.hpp:36:   instantiated
> from 'static PyObject*
> boost::python::objects::class_value_wrapper<Src,
> MakeInstance>::convert(Src) [with Src =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, MakeInstance =
> boost::python::objects::make_ptr_instance<Producer::KeyboardMouse,
> boost::python::objects::pointer_holder<Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>,
> Producer::KeyboardMouse> >]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/converter/as_to_python_function.hpp:27:
> instantiated from 'static PyObject*
> boost::python::converter::as_to_python_function<T,
> ToPython>::convert(const void*) [with T =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, ToPython =
> boost::python::objects::class_value_wrapper<Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>,
> boost::python::objects::make_ptr_instance<Producer::KeyboardMouse,
> boost::python::objects::pointer_holder<Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>,
> Producer::KeyboardMouse> > >]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/to_python_converter.hpp:33:   instantiated
> from 'boost::python::to_python_converter<T,
> Conversion>::to_python_converter() [with T =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, Conversion =
> boost::python::objects::class_value_wrapper<Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>,
> boost::python::objects::make_ptr_instance<Producer::KeyboardMouse,
> boost::python::objects::pointer_holder<Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>,
> Producer::KeyboardMouse> > >]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/class_wrapper.hpp:33:   instantiated
> from 'static void boost::python::objects::class_metadata<T, X1, X2,
> X3>::maybe_register_pointer_to_python(T2*, mpl_::false_*,
> mpl_::false_*) [with T2 = Producer::KeyboardMouse, T =
> Producer::KeyboardMouse, X1 =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, X2 =
> boost::python::bases<Producer::Referenced, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_>, X3 = boost::noncopyable_::noncopyable]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/class_metadata.hpp:231:
> instantiated from 'static void
> boost::python::objects::class_metadata<T, X1, X2,
> X3>::register_aux2(T2*, Callback) [with T2 = Producer::KeyboardMouse,
> Callback = boost::integral_constant<bool, false>, T =
> Producer::KeyboardMouse, X1 =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, X2 =
> boost::python::bases<Producer::Referenced, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_>, X3 = boost::noncopyable_::noncopyable]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/class_metadata.hpp:219:
> instantiated from 'static void
> boost::python::objects::class_metadata<T, X1, X2,
> X3>::register_aux(void*) [with T = Producer::KeyboardMouse, X1 =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, X2 =
> boost::python::bases<Producer::Referenced, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_>, X3 = boost::noncopyable_::noncopyable]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/class_metadata.hpp:205:
> instantiated from 'static void
> boost::python::objects::class_metadata<T, X1, X2, X3>::register_()
> [with T = Producer::KeyboardMouse, X1 =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, X2 =
> boost::python::bases<Producer::Referenced, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_>, X3 = boost::noncopyable_::noncopyable]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/class.hpp:506:   instantiated from 'void
> boost::python::class_<T, X1, X2,
> X3>::initialize(boost::python::no_init_t) [with W =
> Producer::KeyboardMouse, X1 =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, X2 =
> boost::python::bases<Producer::Referenced, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_>, X3 = boost::noncopyable_::noncopyable]'
> /usr/include/boost/python/class.hpp:637:   instantiated from
> 'boost::python::class_<T, X1, X2, X3>::class_(const char*,
> boost::python::no_init_t) [with W = Producer::KeyboardMouse, X1 =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, X2 =
> boost::python::bases<Producer::Referenced, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_,
> mpl_::void_, mpl_::void_>, X3 = boost::noncopyable_::noncopyable]'
> Producer/KeyboardMouse.cpp:286:   instantiated from here
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/make_ptr_instance.hpp:30: error: no
> matching function for call to 'get_pointer(const
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>&)'
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/pointer_holder.hpp: In member
> function 'void* boost::python::objects::pointer_holder<Pointer,
> Value>::holds(boost::python::type_info, bool) [with Pointer =
> Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>, Value =
> Producer::KeyboardMouse]':
> Producer/KeyboardMouse.cpp:309:   instantiated from here
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/pointer_holder.hpp:125: error: no
> matching function for call to
> 'get_pointer(Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>&)'
> /usr/include/boost/python/object/pointer_holder.hpp:130: error: no
> matching function for call to
> 'get_pointer(Producer::ref_ptr<Producer::KeyboardMouse>&)'
> error: command 'gcc' failed with exit status 1
> elekis@carla:~/Desktop/pyosg_ads_15$
>
>
>
> any help
>
> thanks.
>
> a++
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> -------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Take Surveys. Earn Cash. Influence the Future of IT
> Join SourceForge.net's Techsay panel and you'll get the chance to share your
> opinions on IT & business topics through brief surveys-and earn cash
> http://www.techsay.com/default.php?page=join.php&p=sourceforge&CID=DEVDEV
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> Pyosg-news mailing list
> Pyosg-news@lists.sourceforge.net
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/pyosg-news
>