Create font modules. Targets: bitmap + outline. It
would be nice if out lines could be sent to GLE
1) wrap GLTT (see http://gltt.sf.net\) -> under GPL!
Also doesn't interface with GLE
2) Use PyFT to create own variant of GLTT. Problem
with this is that PyFT is under GPL, even though
Freetype can be used with either BSD/GPL. Also PyFT
is Freetype1 not Freetype2.
3) Wrap Freetype2 and write own python code.
4) write own C version of GLTT that uses Freetype.
5) Use python FontTools? (No rasterizer)
6) expose platform specific bitmap font capabilities
through WGL, AGL, GLX, etc. or come up with common