After a long time, we released PyLucid CMS in Version v0.9!
The main goals are:
* internationalization and localization support (Multilingual content)
* Multi site support (Allows a single installation to serve multiple websites.)
* Revision controlled content
Please follow the install instruction on our Homepage: http://www.pylucid.org/
A DEMO page is also available here: http://demo.pylucid.net/
PyLucid v0.9.0beta will be release between 17 till 20 November 2009!
More info in the forum thread: http://www.pylucid.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=309
I release a bugfixed PyLucid v0.8.7 Version!
The lite version contains:
* TinyMCE Revision 1250
* python-creole Revision 39
The full version:
* django trunk Revision 11624 (Contains the bugfix for the last security vulnerability, see: http://www.djangoproject.com/weblog/2009/oct/09/security/ )
* Full: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pylucid/files/1.stable/v0.8.7/PyLucid_v0.8.7full.zip/download
* Lite: https://sourceforge.net/projects/pylucid/files/1.stable/v0.8.7/PyLucid_v0.8.7lite.zip/download... read more
PyLucid v0.8.6RC1 *released*
Please report bugs. We need more developer.
* Forum: http://www.pylucid.org/phpBB2/
* IRC: #pylucid on freenode.net!
* Jabber: firstname.lastname@example.org
I add the current PyLucid dev snapshot. Please try it and report bugs ;)
i started to implement a simple blog system as a pylucid plugin.
We have a new trac URL:
I released a new test version. It's a SVN trunk export from Rev.1647: http://pylucid.net:8080/pylucid/browser/trunk?rev=1647
Please test it and report bugs!
After a long time, we released the first django Version of PyLucid CMS.
This is the first stable release, after the big django modification ;)
PyLucid is a free content management system. It is written in Python using the Django Web framework.
PyLucid has a web based installer, so the user need no shell account. It's works on a standard webserver with Python (at least v2.4) CGI and one of the supported database engines (MySQL, SQLite3, Postgre, Oracle and MS-SQL). It's hight customizable via the powerful django template engine and CSS. It support a Plugin API and has some interesting build in Plugins (a file manager, RSS etc.)... read more
PyLucid v0.8.0 Release Candidate 2
The full packages includes:
- django v0.97pre (Rev.6897)
- pygments v0.9
The lite packages doesn't include the external sources.
PyLucid v0.8 Release Candidate 1
many bugfixes and detail improvements.
- django Rev.6626
- tinyMCE Rev.300
Note there exists fix for a security vulnerability discovered in Django's internationalization framework:
Affected versions is Django trunk prior to revision 6608
The first beta release of PyLucid v0.8 using the django framework.
This is the first version you can use, i think ;)
Please try out...
Our project homepage http://www.pylucid.org used now the new v0.8-django version!
This is a unreleased PyLucid beta version...
A new dev snapshot is available:
This Package is not preinstalled!
You must go into the install section and install a Database.
This ist the last alpha Version, i think...
+implement a plugin administration
+better way to link the user password
+update the settings.py
+Update many things arount the JS-SHA-Login
A new dev snapshot.
The PyLucid v0.8.0alpha2 Package is preinstalled. A local django enviroment, a preinstalled SQLite database file and a presetuped settings.py is included.
You should only run "standalone_linux.sh" or "standalone_w32.cmd" to start a local development server and test PyLucid.
I have made a new Release v0.8.0alpha1!
PyLucid v0.8.0alpha1 incl. a local django.
Included a installed SQLite database file and a presetuped settings.py.
You should only run "standalone_linux.sh" or "standalone_w32.cmd"
"12345678"... read more
PyLucid using the django framework! This is the first release!
pre Alpha State!
A new Version released. Many things changed.
Please try it and report feedback!
how to install PyLucid:
* new: Using the new highlighter system pygments erstwhile PyKleur (LGPL)
o Using tinyTextile inline Sourcecode (with <code=py>...<code>)
o Sourcecode-Plugin (Include local sourcecode file into your page.)
* new: RSS feed Generator Plugin
* update the local internal pages files (for easier distribution of PyLucid)
* Many Bugfixes!... read more
The last beta version of PyLucid v0.7.1
Please try it and give feedback!!!
We have a new Subversion Server and use our own trac for Bug-Reporting and Feature Requests.
Please look at:
-->>[ http://www.pylucid.net ]<<--
More Information at the official PyLucid Homepage: -->>[ http://www.pylucid.org ]<<--
A New Alpha Version.
It's a not good tested Alpha :)
* WSGI compatibly (using Colubrid - but not optimized)!
* new template engine jinja in place of simpleTAL
* new CSS and JS handling
* new internal page editing
* new: "List of all available Tags" when you edit a CMS page
* new: PluginDownloader (a Plugin to make you own written Plugins downloadable for other Users) (available since v0.7RC2)
* File oganisation changed
* new /_install - Section (look at InstallAccess):
o new 'low level Admin' Tools - example: 'rename all used tabelnames'
o new 'info / tests' - many SQL-Server information
* shortcut for every page. So the URLs are cleaner
* No poormanmodrewrite! I think the URLs are good enough.... read more
I hope that is the last RC!
* A few bugfixes in the handler files.
* list_of_new_sides updated! Now, uses a internal Page, so you must reinit the Modul!
v0.7 release candidate is out.
I think it is stable to use.
how to install PyLucid:
Access to the new install section: