how to disable start popup message?

Help
Anonymous
2011-11-07
2013-10-30

• Anonymous
    2011-11-07

Hi, I am interested to keep pykeylogger secret/hidden and that's not possible when there is pop up windows with message to support pykelogger when pykelogger start at system start. how to disable start popup window message?

• Edwin
      Edwin
      2013-10-30

I don't want to sound rude, but it's very easy to turn that off, so don't be a lazy guy. You just need to look in files or learn Python. I prefer learning way, so good luck :)

• Anonymous
    2011-11-09

ooo yeeee, today I saw that pykeylogger is forcing donation (selling without to pay taxes, hehehe) and despite it is written after 4 days trial version will be switched off, my pykeylogger worked only yesterday: one day. I tried to make it to work today but I got popup mesage, so, I deinstalled this software, it is not free version, it is trial version.

• turb1ne247
    turb1ne247
    2013-05-18

I know this is an old post, but for anyone wondering the same as this poor guy, my suggestion is to READ.

https://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/pykeylogger/index.php?title=Download_Instructions

Clearly stated that there are two ways to remove the nag screen. First is to pay $35. Which is generous considering programs with less features can sell up to $400. Second, remove it yourself!! it is as simple as changing "True" to "False", in the source code.