payment made 30 Jul

2009-08-02
2013-05-28
  • Antonius Aji
    Antonius Aji
    2009-08-02

Hi,

I did payment on 30 Jul (under ahaji through paypal). Have you any chance to send me the compiled no-nag version.

rgds,
    aa (ahaji)

• nanotube
      nanotube
      2009-08-03

Hi,

Thank you for your support!

I have sent you the email with the nonag binary the same day, to the email address which you used to register for sourceforge (since you have not indicated another address to send to).

Please check that email address (and maybe its spam folder, too), and let me know if you got it. If you haven't gotten it, then just send me email and tell me which email address you want me to email to and I'll do so forthwith.

The best way to email me is to use the "email me" form from my user page, here: https://sourceforge.net/users/nanotube

Thanks again!

• Antonius Aji
        Antonius Aji
        2009-08-03

Thanks. It was in spam folder, which I didn't notice. Keep up good work.

rgds,
        aa

• Hi Nano,

It's perhaps same thing for me : I did payment on 19 Dec  (through paypal, transact number : 7RE64001SB685950W), but never received any compiled no-nag version :-(
    Could you resend it ?
    Many thanks
    Calaferte

• nanotube
    nanotube
    2010-01-21

Hi Calaferte,
    I have not received anything with that transaction id.
    Please send me email, to nanotube at users.sourceforge.net, forward  your paypal transaction receipt email.