39 lines (23 with data), 1.1 kB
1.0 RELEASE NOTES Mar 18, 2009
This fixes two bugs in Pyke and is Pyke's first full release version!
Please report bugs to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyke at either:
forum => help
or tracker => bugs
INCOMPATIBILITIES WITH 0.7 RELEASE:
Added the following features:
- Changed the .krb parser to iterate, rather than recurse, on the list of
rules in the file so that it doesn't hit the recursion limit on large
- Now including a copy of PLY with the Pyke sources so that I can release
the compiled pyke/krb_compiler/*_tables.py files with Pyke and not have
PLY try to recompile them (which generally gets a permission violation
because normal users can't write the Python's site-packages directory).
- Added the option to pass any module within the package to identify the
source package to knowledge_engine.engine().
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Fixed bug 2569021: string literals don't work in .kfb files.
- Added mention of 'engine' variable within the rules documentation to fix