1.0.1 RELEASE NOTES Apr 2, 2009
This fixes a few bugs in Pyke and cleans up the error reporting in the
web_framework test script.
Please report bugs to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyke at either:
forum => help
or tracker => bugs
INCOMPATIBILITIES WITH 1.0 RELEASE:
- Changed the test script for the web_framework example to better report
errors from the server process.
- Misc minor code changes for Python3.0 support.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Fixed bug 2709888: Strange behavior with two iterable.
- Fixed an error in the examples/web_framework/README file.
- Fixed testdocs bug which required wxPython to be installed to run the
test (even though the test doesn't use wxPython).