1.0.3 RELEASE NOTES Oct 19, 2009
This release has two bug fixes in it. The big thing is that the source code
repository has been moved from Subversion to Mercurial. This is the first
release under Mercurial.
Please report bugs to http://sourceforge.net/projects/pyke at either:
forum => help
or tracker => bugs
INCOMPATIBILITIES WITH 1.0.2 RELEASE:
- The source code repository has been moved from subversion to mercurial
to make it easier for people to contribute to the project. If you have
the source code checked out under subversion, and want to stay abreast
of developments or contribute your changes back to the project, you will
need to switch to Mercurial.
- Moved the source code repository from Subversion to Mercurial!
- Did some enhancements to examples/web_framework/web_framework.tst to
better report server errors.
- Added examples/web_framework/director.html as another example html
- Upgraded to 3.3 version of PLY.
The following bugs have been fixed:
- Fixed bug #2881934: py2exe doesn't work with Pyke
- Applied patch #2787699: hash function returns void