Pydev Release: 1.3.14
* Outline view: patch by Laurent Dore: better icons for different types of fields methods.
* Outline view: patch by Laurent Dore: more filters.
* PyLint: working dir is the directory of the analyzed file.
* Project explorer: fixed bug on integration with Dynamic Web Project.
* Extract method: fixed bug when trying to refactor structure: a = b = xxx.
* Generate constructor using fields: working for classes that derive from builtin classes.
* Override methods: working for classes that derive from builtin classes.
* Debugger can use psyco for speedups: see http://pydev.blogspot.com/2008/02/pydev-debugger-and-psyco-speedups.html.
* Debugger: shows parent frame when stepping in a return event.
* Go to previous/next method: (Ctrl+Shift+Up/Down): does not rely on having a correct parse anymore.
* Auto-formatting: No space after comma if next char is new line.
* Code Completion: Handling completions from attribute access in classes (accessed from outside of the class).
* Auto-indent: Better handling when indenting to next tab position within the code.
* Caches: Some places were recreating the cache used during a completion request instead of using the available one (which could have a memory impact on some situations).