I've just posted it to sourceforge, here are the release notes:
This is the 0.6 release of pydev. Just like the old release, there
are bug fixes, and new features. Unlike the old release, the new
features are not well documented. The principal author of the
new stuff, Fabio, prefers to spend his time coding.
The new features are:
- code completion (Fabio)
- code refactoring using Bicycle Repair Man package. (Fabio)
- something called code advisor. (Fabio)
- pyUnit initial integration (Grig)
Most of these features are implemented by communicating with
a CPython process, and will fail silently if one is not found. You
should configure your CPython location inside
You can find more information under Pydev Eclipse documentation. See
Pydev User Guide:Editor:Undocumented under Eclipse Help.
Beyond the features, we've fixed all the major bugs:
- ctrl-Space no longer deletes current line (doh!)
- debugger does not lose its mind when he finds no local variables
- print margin and current line highlight are visible again
- hyperlink underlining is back
Thanks for those filed those detailed debugger bustage reports.
Release is also available from the update site,