Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Eclipse 3.2.2 with Pydev 1.3.?

MikeO
2007-07-30
2013-03-15
  • MikeO
    MikeO
    2007-07-30

Will 1.3.7 or 1.3.8 run on Eclipse 3.2.2? I installed 1.3.7 and 1.3.8 and received errors. I know Pydev requires Mylyn, but I was able to use the Update function so I would have thought Eclipse Update would not allow it.

!MESSAGE Problems occurred when invoking code from plug-in: "org.eclipse.ui.workbench".
    !STACK 0
    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/python/pydev/navigator/IWrappedResource
        at org.python.pydev.mylar.structurebridge.PydevStructureBridge.acceptsObject(PydevStructureBridge.java:136)
        at org.eclipse.mylar.context.core.ContextCorePlugin.getStructureBridge(ContextCorePlugin.java:221)
        at org.eclipse.mylar.internal.context.ui.InterestDecoratorLightweight.decorate(InterestDecoratorLightweight.java:39)

• Fabio Zadrozny
      Fabio Zadrozny
      2007-07-30

Remove the org.python.pydev.mylar from features and plugins... it no longer works with the latest version of pydev (and is not disabled because of the name change from the mylar plugin to mylyn.

See the thread: https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=4423630 for more details.

Cheers,

Fabio