- System: Windows 7 Professional x86_64
- Eclipse version: 4.2.2 with Build id: M20130204-1200
- PyDev version: 126.96.36.1993031501
- PyDev error log: N/A
- Eclipse Location: C:\Users\<USER>\Desktop\eclipse
- Project location: C:\Users\<USER>\workspace\project-1\src\init.py
- Description: When I'm trying to scroll through my project with the mouse or the side pane it won't work. It just shows me the same sight.
I need to use 'PgUP' and 'PgDn' in order to scroll between bottom and top. When I try with a regular java project, it works fine. Worked fine until I installed the latest update where the author asked for contributions.