Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
Is there any official wishlist for pyCam? I couldn't find but I have some wishes:
1. I use gravure mode to generate paths for cutting shapes on cnc milling mashine and it would be great if I could set the cutter over bridge doesn't go to safety position, but to bridge height - id would be great!
2. The option for setting speed For Z axis while moving into material (G1) would be fantastic too.
thanks for your feedback!
Indeed there is a wishlist - but it is probably quite well hidden in the wiki:
1) I am not sure if I understand this. Please take a look at the following picture - I think it demonstrates that PyCAM only goes up to the height of the support bridge in gravure mode.
Please explain your issue in a bit more detail if you meant something else.
2) Yes - I like this feature as well. It is part of the wishlist now.
Apropos Wish List i really didn't found it, sorry :)
1. You are right i found it after viewing Your screenshot - when i was using the gravure mode i had the bound setting for Z axis set to 0, and it worked like that:
when I set it to 1 mm it works FINE :D!
Ad. 2 Thank You!