* Added check for Jack2 (disable some functions if not)
(fixes compilation on older Jack versions)
* Implemented "get_version" (not working ?)
* Implemented "get_port_short_name"
* Implemented "port_is_mine"
* Implemented "set_buffer_size"
* Implemented "set_sync_timeout"
* Implemented "buffer_size_callback"
* Implemented "xrun_callback"
* Fixed auto-selecting 1st available port when port name is empty
* Disabled "get_version_string" for now (requires a very recent Jack version)
* Other very small fixes
* Implemented "get_version_string"
* Implemented "get_cpu_load"
* Implemented "get_port_type"
* Implemented "get_port_type_id"
* Implemented "is_realtime"
* Implemented changes from the clam team branch: (many thanks!)
- Added a get_client_name function
- Fixed SEGFAULT when connecting unexisting ports in deactivated state
- Fixed memory corruption (free of not owned memory) when connecting ports in deactivated state
- Fix: output_pipe was not initialized
- Connecting already connected or disconnecting already disconnected do not throw
- Using numpy package instead of the deprecated Numeric
- Capture.py: use scipy to save the captured audio
- Disconnecting non existing ports gives a more informative message
* Updated the demos (and kicked "jack_bus_connect.py")
* Added a simple GUI demo for controlling Transport
* Allow add/remove ports while client is still active (otherwise it won't work)