2000-10-10 Ross Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* misc.c (pthread_self): Restore Win32 "last error"
cleared by TlsGetValue() call in
- "Steven Reddie" <email@example.com>
2000-09-20 Ross Johnson <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* mutex.c (pthread_mutex_lock): Record the owner
of the mutex. This requires also keeping count of
recursive locks ourselves rather than leaving it
to Win32 since we need to know when to NULL the
thread owner when the mutex is unlocked.
(pthread_mutex_unlock): Check that the calling
thread owns the mutex, decrement the recursive
lock count, and NULL the owner if zero. Return
EPERM if the mutex is owned by another thread.
* implement.h (pthread_mutex_t_): Add ownerThread
and lockCount members.
- reported by Arthur Kantor <email@example.com>