(News copied from our Forum thread: http://psi.affinix.com/forums/index.php?act=ST&f=5&t=2236\)
Ok, the time has come. Psi-0.9.3-test1 is now ready. Once there's no bugs for a week, we'll go gold.
And the builds:
Go forth and test!
Please remember: only post about this in the beta forum: http://psi.affinix.com/forums/index.php?act=SF&f=9
New things in this release:
* Notification when a user is typing
* Advanced Data Forms capability (x:data)
* Mac version uses the menu bar and also has a new color scheme
* Slightly improved new user dialog
* Drag and drop File Transfer
* Ability to specify a status messages when going offline
* The tray icon under X11 should now be more beautiful
* Show self-contact is now a toolbar button instead of a normal option
* There is now an option for all chat windows to be compact by default
* Bugfix: file transfer sometimes wouldn't send the whole file
* Fixed many other small bugs
* Some usability improvements
Also, note that Psi now depends on QCA. This means that, if you want to compile Psi yourself, you first need to download and install qca, together with at least one QCA plugin.