What is Projection?
Projection is both a solution of PPM (Project Portfolio Management) and a tool for operational management of IT and industry projects. The objective is to propose a single solution to control the quality, visibility and productivity of your projects. Indeed, Projection will provide a solution for all activities to be managed in an IT project but also for all project contributors.
See more on http://projection.kwantys.fr
Objectives and Concepts
Projection is based on three innovative characteristics:
- Provide a common solution to project management and operational reporting for management.
- Consider the relationship between users (represented by the project owner) and computer (the management) to facilitate the flow of the project. This is often the difficulty of current IT projects.
- Offer a modular solution that can adapt to any project and organization. Thus, it is possible to modify existing modules and add plugins to adopt a particular client context.
Planning and Monitoring
- Scheduling tasks (Gantt chart)
- Entering consumed
- Monitoring progress
- Production monitoring
- Availability Management project members
- Import MS Project
- Bug tracking, support requests
- Customization of the types and states of requests
- Campaign management recipe
- Load monitoring
- Import / export Excel
- Definition of test plans
- Management of test campaigns
Electronic Document Management
- Management of a document repository
- Versioning documents
- Private / public management
Coverage and compliance
- Risks Management
- Requirements Management
- Management of releases to associate a project delivery to a set of documents, requests, tasks, requirements and risks
- Monitoring of levels of services under a service contract (TMA or Service Center)
- Dynamic definition of monitoring indicators and service levels
- Choice of the calculation period
- Can manage the dependencies between tasks, Applications, Documents, Requirements, Risks
- Just like Wikipedia, the module lets you create a wiki project
You can develop your own modules and plugins to add specific functionalities into projection.
For more details, see http://projection.kwantys.fr or contact us on email@example.com