Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

new here

philipp_e
2005-08-14
2013-04-25
  • philipp_e
    philipp_e
    2005-08-14

hello @ all,

does anyone no, where to find a total documentation about
    "PHiliP" (Program E) ?

greez

philipp_e

• Anne Kootstra
      Anne Kootstra
      2005-08-15

In the most recent download youll find code commented source and a seperate HTML extract containing the functional and class descriptions.

Is this what you were looking for?

As ever,

Anne Kootstra
      Lead developer Program E.

• philipp_e
      philipp_e
      2005-08-20

Thats total enough, yes.

This HTML-Help was developed by PHPdoc.
      Isnt it ?

As ever, I got problems in continuing the german language AIML-file "std-german.aiml". At every time when I add some new tags and load the file into the database through (botloader.php), it does not work.

And I dont understand why ?

Maybe someone has got an advise for me ?

philipp_e

• Anne Kootstra
      Anne Kootstra
      2005-08-21

The HTML documentation was generated out of the source code using PHPdocumentor. If your source code is documented in the style PHPdocumentor is able to process, a javaDoc derivative, then you can have PHPdoc generate HTML, PDF and several other held documents.

Could you please post the AIML that is causing you so much troule. From your description I can't destill what the problem is. Pleasly only post the new AIML, not the entire std-german file.

As ever,

Anne

• philipp_e
      philipp_e
      2005-08-24

Hi Anne,

I ve solved the problem.
      So its all ok.

But I have downloaded a further developed bot from "thebotfactory.com". But I cant integrate the new bot
      into "Program E". This bot is a visual bot. It displays a person like "Alf" that can talk to you. And this bot is developed in "Macromedia Flash MX 2004".

Philipp

• Anne Kootstra
        Anne Kootstra
        2005-08-24

Good to hear that you've solved your problem. The developer at http://www.thebotfactory.com has adapted Program E to suit his Flash interface needs. This means that you need to download his adapted version of Program E in order to make it work.

The download location for this version is, I believe, here:
        http://thebotfactory.com/downloads/bot_engines.html

Hope this helps you with your chatterbot.

As ever,

Anne