Help
Annie
2013-12-11
2013-12-11
  • Annie
    Annie
    2013-12-11

Hi,
    i'm just started using Profiler4J (profiler4j-1.0-beta2) . When I tried to connect Profiler4j with my application got the following exception :

[PROFILER4J:0] javassist.NotFoundException: org.springframework.web.context.WebA
    [PROFILER4J:0] at javassist.bytecode.Descriptor.getParameterTypes(Descriptor.ja
    [PROFILER4J:0] at net.sf.profiler4j.agent.BytecodeTransformer.makeName(Bytecode
    [PROFILER4J:0] at net.sf.profiler4j.agent.BytecodeTransformer.transform(Bytecod
    [PROFILER4J:0] at net.sf.profiler4j.agent.Transformer.transform(Transformer.jav
    [PROFILER4J:0] at sun.instrument.TransformerManager.transform(TransformerManage
    [PROFILER4J:0] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.transform(InstrumentationI
    [PROFILER4J:0] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses0(Native Me
    [PROFILER4J:0] at sun.instrument.InstrumentationImpl.redefineClasses(Instrument
    INFO Shutting down Agent Container4j.agent.Server.run(Server.java:73)java:133)
    [PROFILER4J:0] Profiler stopped

On searching in this forum I found an answer like "download the source from CVS and build the profiler4j-1.0-beta3. The problem is solve the head version" , but I didn't find any link to download the beta3 version of Profiler4j .

Can anyone help me to solve my problrm?