Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Problems with PA

2013-08-19
2013-08-27
  • Lewis Butler
    Lewis Butler
    2013-08-19

After setting up a new machine I installed postfix admin out of ports (FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE), which did NOT install the DOCUMENTS/ folder. I did run the upgrade.php script which updated the data base, but I am still getting:

"Invalid query: Unknown column 'domain.quota' in 'field list"

When I try to select "Domain List" or "Overview" after logging in.

--
    ɹןʇnqן
    lbutler@covisp.net

• Lewis Butler
      Lewis Butler
      2013-08-25

On 18 Aug 2013, at 20:56 , Lewis Butler covisp@users.sf.net wrote:

After setting up a new machine I installed postfix admin out of ports (FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE), which did NOT install the DOCUMENTS/ folder. I did run the upgrade.php script which updated the data base, but I am still getting:

Anyone have any ideas on this, I am still getting this error and don't know even where to begin to fix it.

--
      ɹןʇnqן
      lbutler@covisp.net

• Lewis Butler
        Lewis Butler
        2013-08-27

On 25 Aug 2013, at 09:42 , Lewis Butler covisp@users.sf.net wrote:

On 18 Aug 2013, at 20:56 , Lewis Butler covisp@users.sf.net wrote:

Anyone have any ideas on this, I am still getting this error and don't know even where to begin to fix it.

Still getting the same errors and still really have no idea where to look for a solution other than here. The google Searches all seem to lead into dead-ends.

--
        ɹןʇnqן
        lbutler@covisp.net

• The files from DOCUMENTS/ may be packaged in /usr/share/doc/postfixadmin or something like that (I don't know the exact FreeBSD directory layout)

Your problem looks strange, but I don't know what could cause it.

If you did not use setup.php (or upgrade.php) to create the database, the easiest way is to delete the database and let setup.php create a new one (assuming your database is still empty).

If this fails, please run setup.php?debug=1 and paste the output.