display error ?

J.Kruis
2011-07-26
2013-01-23
  • J.Kruis
    J.Kruis
    2011-07-26

Hi,

I think I have encountered some display errors .

The first problem was that the buttons for ,
    create new domains, email, fetchmail and admins are placed outside the text box
    for this I have already submitted a patch but it has not been processed.

Since the last svn update relating to the css for the status messages (flash)
    there is another problem came.

In the edit-vacation and user-vacation the icon for the calander function are display inside the "pfa box".
    The calendar functions are now under the PFA  box and if you have to  scrolls to it , the function vanishing  compled

After the change for the css all the  variables for vacation are displayed in the table of "textaera" except the two variables "active from" and "activeunit"
    I have already try to fix it but i dont had any luck .

I work with a mac but have problems with safari and firefox chrome.

• I know about your patch ;-) and you probably know that I don't really have time to handle it…
    In the meantime it might be obsoleted by Dale's big patch (he added a <div id='container'> to limit the width), but I'll have to check that.

Regarding the problems you mentioned: I can't reproduce them with a clean checkout of SVN trunk r1134 (+ config.local.php with my settings). If you have the same revision, can you please provide a screenshot showing the issue? (If you have an older SVN checkout, please update it first - there were lots of changes in the last days.)

• J.Kruis
    J.Kruis
    2011-07-27

Hi christian,

I have found my error.

I had set my own css in my config.local.php which i copy into the new version.( sorry shame on me !!)

thank for your quick reply.

regrades Jan Kruis

• J.Kruis
    J.Kruis
    2011-07-29

yes this one is closed

Regrades Jan