You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "xTuple" for change =
The "EnhancedTaxInternationalization" page has been changed by jrogelstad:
- * Add the ability for purchase order items to include tax detail that is=
functionally equivalent to sales order items.
- . o Tax amount flows through to voucher distribution and into material =
- . o Tax amount may be manually over-ridden on the voucher distribution.
- * Add the ability to associate expense categories as with tax codes so i=
t is possible to identify miscellaneous distributions on Vouchers that are =
+ * The relationship of tax items to tax codes should be one to many.
+ * Tax rates should have effective and expiration dates.
+ * Tax rates should able to be defined as percentages or fixed amounts.
+ * Add the ability to identify miscellaneous distributions on vouchers as=
* Provide VAT compliant tax reporting that displays the net of taxes pai=
d on purchase goods, and the taxes collected on sales.
* The Tax Summary display should allow drilling down to source detail.
- * The relationship of tax items to tax codes should be one to many.
- * Tax rates should have effective and expiration dates.
- * Tax rates should able to be defined as percentages or fixed amounts
- * Maintenance should be streamlined where possible
+ * Maintenance should be streamlined where possible.
=3D=3D New Terms and Definitions =3D=3D
Specific information concerning United Kingdom Tax reporting requirements=
may be found here: General Information and Links:
+ . http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/vat-international.htm
@@ -39, +35 @@
Purchase and Vouchering
+ . http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/vat/records-valid-receipt.htm#5
This is the place to define new words and phrases to be used in the appli=
cation and the documentation. If this feature introduces a new concept or c=
hanges the semantics of an existing concept in the application then define =
it here. Define it even if you think the definition should be obvious, sinc=
e your definition might not match the definition used by the reader, like s=
@@ -92, +88 @@
=3D=3D=3D Tax Item Rate =3D=3D=3D
- =3D=3D=3D Purchase Order Item =3D=3D=3D
=3D=3D=3D Voucher Miscellaneous Distribution =3D=3D=3D