3270:17212 -- Persian Calander

omfgppc
2009-01-28
2013-03-08
  • omfgppc
    omfgppc
    2009-01-28

ommmmid wrote: Hi everyone!

Is it possible to change Postbooks calender from Gregorian ( plain january feb marhc calender) to Jalalian (Hejri Shamsi, used in Iran)?

I got the function that converts one to the other, it''s written in PHP, but I can make it with C++ easily too. The question is, is it possible to implement that function somewhere in the source?

I thing this is more of a development problem, but I put it in here for no special reason. Dear Admin plz move this to development section, if it should be there.

Thanks in Advance

Here''s the PHP Code:

[code:1:c51a30abd7]
    <php> ''فروردین'',
            ''اردیبهشت'',
            ''خرداد'',
            ''تیر'',
            ''مرداد'',
            ''شهریور'',
            ''مهر'',
            ''آبان'',
            ''آذر'',
            ''دی'',
            ''بهمن'',
            ''اسفند''
        );

$convmap = array(
            ''Y'' => $jal_date[0],                // 4 digits year
            ''y'' => substr($jal_date[0]+100, 1), // 2 digits year
            ''m'' => substr($jal_date[1]+100, 1), // month number, with leading zeros
            ''n'' => $jal_date[1],                // month number, without leading zeros
            ''d'' => substr($jal_date[2]+100, 1), // day number, with leading zeros
            ''j'' => $jal_date[2],                // day number, without leading zeros
            ''F'' => $jal_months[$jal_date[1]],   // month name
            ''l'' => $week_days[$week_day],       // A full textual representation of the day of the week
            ''w'' => $week_day,
        );

return strtr($format, $convmap);
    }

echo
        ''<br>'', grn2jal(''1984-02-26'', ''l j F Y''),
        ''<br>'', jal2grn(''1362-12-07'', ''l j F Y''),
        ''<br>'';

echo
        ''<bdo>'', grn2jal(''1984-02-26'', ''Y/n/j''), ''</bdo>'';

[/code:1:c51a30abd7] -- Read more at http://www.xtuple.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3270