Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

2051:4107 -- System Message (vendor.cpp at 660)

Help
omfgppc
2008-04-14
2013-03-08
  • omfgppc
    omfgppc
    2008-04-14

musicmedic wrote: Hi,

I just installed postbooks on CentOS 5 and have been trying to import data with the csvimp tool. Everything seems to be ok except I get the message \"System Message (vendor.cpp at 660)\" whenever I click on a vendor in the list which I added with csvimp. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jennifer -- Read more at http://www.xtuple.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=2051

• Gil
      Gil
      2008-04-16

Jennifer,

The system message should have more details. It would be helpful if you could post the full message; if the dialog is empty except for the title, post that info. Also, immediately after you get the message and click the OK button, try going to System -> View Database Log and send what you find there.

Based just on the file and line number you sent, I'll guess that there's a data inconsistency between the vendinfo and crmacct tables. Every vendinfo record needs a corresponding record in the crmacct table and the crmacct table's crmacct_vend_id column links the two records together.

Gil