There is a new version of PortableSigner.
Here are the features, changes,...
Sorry, but I think I was to quick with my release yesterday.
In this release I fixed the following:
- Bug in Commandline Mode (Exception with commandline options)
- Mac OSX package not working
- false Java Libraries
In addition to the bug fix, I inserted a shell script and an install program for the OSX Release!
I've released a new version of PortableSigner yet.
New features are:
- first limited support for automated installation on the Linux Desktop plattform
- updated libraries
- You can use PortableSigner.jar as Java Library!
There's a new release of PortableSigner 1.6.
PortableSigner is a signing (with X.509 certificates) program for PDF files. It's plattform independent and runs (tested) under Windows (2000, XP, ...), Linux and Mac OS X.
The program is under GNU-LGPL
- Preview buttons
- polish localization
- In commandline mode it is possible to sign encrypted documents
- In commandline mode it is possible to work with a password file
- The document has not to be finalized. With this option it is possible to sign multiple times. Only the last signer has to finalize the document.
- The localization method for the signature block has been altered. So it's easier to add new languages (see Translation.txt).
- There's the possibility to make an "intranet" build for easier deployment in intranets (see HowTo-InternalUse.txt).
- The signature block is now in conformance with the Austrina e-government rules.... read more
I'm at the final work for Version 1.6 of PortableSigner.
The following changes will be in the new package:
- Preview Button on the GUI
- Localizations: italian, polish, german, english
- more commandline options
I've made a new release of PortableSigner available.
- better help
- warning on JCE problems
- you can sign without finalizing the document
- you can add comments to the signature block
Sorry, the Windows installer for Version 1.3.72 was defect. I replaced it with a correct version:
I've tried to integrate native keystores (Windows and Mac OS x) in PortableSigner. I failed miserably. Both keystore bindings are not working correct. The code is partially in the project, but disabled!
I've cleaned up the code a little bit, upgraded both bouncycastle (now 137) and itext (now 2.05).
The program is now tested with java 1.6 under windows and mac os x.
This Release has no new features. I've cleaned up the code a little bit and added a Windows EXE installer.
I've got to tasks on my list:
- Integration with MacOSX or Windows Certificate store
- Adding timestamping services (a little bit complicated :-()
Added several features to PortableSigner:
- Ability to add a signature block
- IzPack Installer for Windows (not testet on Linux)
- Several Bug Fixes
- output name is set automatic (changeable)
There's a new release of PortableSigner available. The only changes at the moment:
- Added License dialog
- correct licenses in source
There's a new release of PortableSigner.
The main changes are:
- Windows .exe with Icon
- new user interface
- better error response
I've published the first release of PortalSigner as plattform independent .zip file and as Mac OS X application (also as .zip file