Poesia an inspiration

Hennessy
2006-04-02
2013-04-08
  • Hennessy
    Hennessy
    2006-04-02

Poesia an inspiration

Thank you for completing your analysis on Internet filtration. I have spent a long time reading your documentation on your Poesia main site.

It is truly inspirational. I am somewhat a novice in the programming field but I feel very strongly for the cause you are working on at this point in time. Your contribution has allowed me to educate myself in Internet filtration techniques and GPL technologies available at the moment. So much so that I am really interested in attempting to launch my own opensource project to help the Internet filtration cause.

I intend to use a java base proxy server and hopefully create some filter extensions based on the innovative work you have created. I wish to start small with a simple program blocker, a simple java a based proxy and some filters for win32 systems. We are currently in documentation stage of the project and in a few weeks hope to have the documentation completed.

I would like to thank you again for your great contribution and wish you the best of luck with your new beta release.

If you ever require a contribution that requires marketing experience, then I would be only too happy to offer any help I can

Regards

A Big Fan Of Poesia