(1) When Adding Dynamic User Data fields to extend
the usefulness of the Members List, give the option to
hide specific pieces of information from other members.
An example of where this becomes useful: Suppose
you are running a high school/college alumni site and
require full address information. However, some people
may not want others to know that. If it could be
checked "hidden" on those fields (by default?), then the
Administrator could have access to the data, but regular
members can't see it.
(2) Be able to set up Dyn. User Data fields as
displayable and required before allowing completion of
User Registration screen for new users.
(3) Control over heading display/sortability of Members
List when using extra D.U.D. fields.
(4) Support for Drop-down list creation as a D.U.D. field
(4) Ability to do nested/sequential (multi-field) sort using
the core and D.U.D. fields. (i.e., sort order = Year
Graduated Ascending, then Last Name Ascending)