From: Alan W. Irwin <airwin@us...> - 2005-04-29 18:54:02
Update of /cvsroot/plplot/plplot/cf
In directory sc8-pr-cvs1.sourceforge.net:/tmp/cvs-serv23855/cf
Straighten out build problems with gcw device.
* libgcw ==> gcw, everywhere since the dynamically loaded shared object
is not a library.
* The new library root name is libplplotcanvas.
* I couldn't get even the previous version of gcw.c to build without
including sys/stat.h. Without that include the struct stat buf; generates
an error because stat is not defined.
* I moved the physical dimensions out of gcw.c and put them into gcw.h
instead since the enlarged plplotcanvas.c also needs those dimensions now.
* I moved all the routines mentioned in gcw.h (including an additional one
that was not there before, plcolor_to_rgba) from gcw.c to plplotcanvas.c.
ToDo: static driver won't work. Other cleanups and refinements to be
discussed with Tom and Rafael.
RCS file: /cvsroot/plplot/plplot/cf/drivers-init.ac,v
retrieving revision 1.6
retrieving revision 1.7
diff -u -d -r1.6 -r1.7
--- drivers-init.ac 27 Apr 2005 06:43:40 -0000 1.6
+++ drivers-init.ac 29 Apr 2005 18:53:51 -0000 1.7
@@ -67,7 +67,7 @@
hp7470:hpgl:yes, hp7580:hpgl:yes, lj_hpgl:hpgl:yes,