Hi Thorsten
I remember finding some similar linker issue on my Windows system. My memory is telling me it was a lower case l that was prepended, but it might have been the same thing as you. I just tried to find my posts to the list to confirm either way, but I can't find them. From memory it seemed almost like a buffer overrun thing. I spent some time adding debug output to try to find where it got appended and it was related to checking for D, but I like you haven't got a D compiler. Explicitly adding -DENABLE_d=OFF to my command line fixed the problem for me.

Phil

PS sorry if this is posted twice - my webmail is not playing nicely this afternoon