From: Taun Chapman <taun@so...> - 2002-09-24 01:52:26
I would like to give plone a try for a new site I am working on. Unfortunately I have been having trouble getting it to work.
The server is running FreeBSD with Zope 2.6.1, CMF 1.3, Python 2.3 and Plone 1.0beta1 (ActivePak, CMFPlone, Formulator, DCWorkflow). I tried other combinations but this is the one which has gotten me the furthest so far. How far. I go to add a Plone Site and get the following traceback:
Sorry, a site error occurred.
Traceback (innermost last):
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 150, in publish_module
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 114, in publish
* Module Zope, line 163, in zpublisher_exception_hook
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 98, in publish
* Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
* Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 39, in call_object
* Module Products.CMFPlone.PortalFactory, line 382, in manage_addSite
* Module Products.CMFPlone.PortalFactory, line 341, in install
* Module Products.CMFPlone.PortalFactory, line 168, in checkDependencies
* Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 121, in manage_addWorkflow
KeyError: default_workflow (Web-configurable workflow [Revision 2])"
I have some experience with Python, Zope, DTML but haven't looked much at the Workflow code. Any help would be appreciated.