Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo
I have 2 forms.
FORM1 (TImetable for teachers) with fields
- teacher_name: …
- mon1: classroom where to go on monday first hour of lesson
- sat6: classroom where to go on saturday last hour of lesson
FORM2 ( timetable for classrooms) with these fields:
- classroom: name of classroom
- mon1: teacher/s for the first hour on monday
- sat6: teacher/s for the last hour on saturday
After loading data in FORM1 (teacher's database) I would like Plomino to find out which teacher/s are in a certain classroom on - say - the first hour of monday (classroom timetable).
I know I have to use "computed on creation" fields on FORM2, but I really don't know how to write the formula that make the search in FORM1.
Can you help me?
I could do what I wanted, but I'm sure I didn't use properly the power of Plomino……
Maybe the easiest way is to create a form to store only one class hour:
Then to display a teacher timetable, your formula will perform a search to find all the document where teacher_id = current_teacher_id (see documentation about dbsearch), sort them by day/hour and display the resulting list.
NOTE: we are about to close this SF forum, please use GitHub issues service to post questions:
- go here: https://github.com/plomino/Plomino/issues
- post your questions.