Last week I had a enough time to add focal length to CameraProxy. I also
modifed additional files as needed. I did not have time to modify all the
drivers so they correctly handle this parameter. I did the bare
minimum to get the code working for a current project. Right now I have it
tested and running with my player client using a MonoCamera in Gazebo.
I could not get the latest CVS version through our firewall so I used the
latest version that you have posted on your web site which is:
gazebo-0.5.1 and player-1.6.2
I have included the difference files for the following:
I actualy wanted to do more changes than this but I am going to be moving
to California in a few of weeks.