A number of small fixes since the rc1 release. Changes as below. The download is available from sourceforce as usual.
- Ruby bindings for C++ library, thanks to Piotr for the Python bindings
- Many copyright clarifications and changes (drivers should all be GPLv2 compat now)
- add log file switch to server usage information
- Fixed bug #2826061 CMake Plugin Bug
- remove chatterbox driver as not of general use
- Applied patch #2824989 Support for Roomba 500 series
- Applied patch #2826950 Player SVN trunk: er1 cfmakeraw
- Applied patch #2825148 Segway RMP driver update
- Applied patch #2825176 Segway RMP400 Driver
- Applied patch #2828031 Player SVN trunk: new driver: deadstop
- Set source queue in Publish calls, fixes behaviour in passthrough
- Applied patch #2828425 Improved timestamps for Hokuyo
- Fixed bug #2825091 Phidgets drivers won't compile
- Added a min_range value to the ranger interface (apparently people actually use the feature request tracker).
- Added playercommon to playerreplace pkgconfig file
Lots of new goodies with the 3.0 release
- A new build system with cmake (Thanks Geoff)
- Windows build support (Again, thanks to Geoff)
- Client library changes
Ruby binding for the c client lib (Thanks Jordi)
Python bindings for the c++ client lib (Thanks Piotr)
Reworked python bindings for c client lib (Thanks Luke)
- Major changes to the inner workings of threaded drivers.
- New remote driver connection internals
- Lots of new drivers
- Interface changes
Simplified ranger interface
Deprecated laser, sonar and IR interfaces (Please upgrade to ranger interface for future releases)
Remove mcom interface (use opaque instead)
- Compatibility fixes for Solaris and QNX (Thanks Paul for this)
- Lots of other tweaks and bug fixes as always.