on the gumstix I run ./player create.cfg which says
# ./player create.cfg
* Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2006 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
* Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public License.
* Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you
* are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
* for details.
Opening connection to Roomba on /dev/ttyS2...Done.
Listening on ports: 6665
Then on the build system I run ./intro create.xml and it says
john@john-desktop:~/roboticsprimer-0.1/exercises/01_introduction/gumstix$ ./intro client.xml
Loading config file[client.xml]
Trying to connect to [192.168.1.102:6665]
then over on the gumstix it says
accepted client 0 on port 6665, fd 9
./player: can't resolve symbol 'xdrmem_create'
and player terminates
and on build system it says
playerc error : recv failed with error [Success]
warning : failed to reconnect
playerc error : failed to get response
terminate called after throwing an instance of 'PlayerCc::PlayerError'
Aborted (core dumped)
presumably because player didn't get back
1) What does "./player: can't resolve symbol 'xdrmem_create'" indicate?
2)I had to load a xdr library to compile some part of player, did I load the wrong one?
I have all the shared librarys ldd says player needs in /lib
Need a vacation? Get great deals
to amazing places on Yahoo! Travel.