Im a creating a driver that talks to a motion controller. In order to talk with the motion controller, you use a library (store in /lib/). Output of when I run player with a proper cfg is at the bottom.
I swear I have seen somewhere how to do this with player, I just can't seem to find it. Any help would be appreciated. Im sure its something simple, just my mind has stopped functioning...
scott@scott-laptop:~/libgalil$ player galil.cfg
* Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2006 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
* Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public License.
* Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you
* are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
* for details.
trying to load /home/scott/libgalil/./libgalildriver...
player: symbol lookup error: /home/scott/libgalil/./libgalildriver.so: undefined symbol: _ZN5GalilC1ERKSs