I have a recent version of logitech sphere/orbit camera, and I want to use it with player. Sphere driver breaks when I try playercam:
:~/Desktop/player-2.1.0rc2/config$ player sphere.cfg
Driver added to table
* Part of the Player/Stage/Gazebo Project [http://playerstage.sourceforge.net].
* Copyright (C) 2000 - 2006 Brian Gerkey, Richard Vaughan, Andrew Howard,
* Nate Koenig, and contributors. Released under the GNU General Public License.
* Player comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. This is free software, and you
* are welcome to redistribute it under certain conditions; see COPYING
* for details.
listening on 6665
Listening on ports: 6665
accepted TCP client 0 on port 6665, fd 6
Setting up sphere driver
fg_open(): get framebuffer failed; ignoring: Invalid argument
fg_open(): get memory buffer: Invalid argument
error : Setup(): unable to open
warning : subscription failed for device camera:0
warning : skipping subscription to unknown device blobfinder:0
closing TCP connection to client 0 on port 6665