Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Update of /cvsroot/planeshift/planeshift/src/client
In directory usw-pr-cvs1:/tmp/cvs-serv10755
added version file
--- NEW FILE: psrelease.h ---
* psrelease.h, author Matze Braun <MatzeBraun@...>
* Copyright (C) 2001 PlaneShift Team (info@...,
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
* as published by the Free Software Foundation (version 2 of the License)
* This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
* but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
* MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
* GNU General Public License for more details.
* You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
* along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software
* Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place - Suite 330, Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
#define PS_APPNAME "Planeshift AtomiBlue Client"
#define PS_VERSION "0.0.9"
#define PS_RELEASETIME "cvs snapshot"
#define PS_COMPILETIME __DATE__" "__TIME__