PKLite SQL Client is an Open Source Java program can connect to any JDBC compliant database.
It has basic query and update functionality and some simple database information capabilities.
The goal of this project was to create a lightweight SQL client (~ 1 MB) that was portable,
easy to install and be vender independent. There are still some issues to be worked out so that
is can be completely database vender independent but with this new build it is able to connect to
any database that has a JDBC driver and run on any OS that has a Java VM. You can find more
information about this project at http://pklite.sourceforge.net/.
1. Made the HTML export file use valid HTML.
2. You can run only a portion of the SQL statement by selecting it.
3. If you run a statement that does not have a result set (i.e. an update) the result table will be cleared.
4. Added a remove command button to the script runner.
5. Added a commit/rollback button to the script runner.
6. Added an undo/redo function to the textbox.
7. You can now cycle through open windows using ctrl + g.