Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Pixie in Siggraph

2006-06-11
2013-04-25
  • Okan Arikan
    Okan Arikan
    2006-06-11

Dear Pixie users,

Blender foundation gratuitously offered us some demo time in Siggraph for showing Pixie off.

We need volunteers to demo Pixie with Blender - BlenderMan. Unfortunately, neither George nor I are very good with Blender.

I would also like to ask for any RenderMan scenes that we can use to demo Pixie.

Pixie needs your help, any contribution is appreciated.

Okan

• I can do some Images. Or even try to finish OpenAdvertisement projectc before show. But I didn't use BlenderMan. I wrote my own exporter. Unfortunately I can't go to siggraph to show my exporter because I don't have so much mony to buy plane ticket. But I can teach someone to use it.

• JasonBelec
      JasonBelec
      2006-06-15

I will try to get you some of the stuff we have and are working on through George before Siggraph - what is your deadline?

Have George email me,

Jason

• Okan Arikan
        Okan Arikan
        2006-06-15

Thanks Jason,

Siggraph is the last week of July/first week of August. If you are coming to Siggraph, I would prefer if you did the demo. Otherwise that would be great if you could send whatever you have by mid July, including all the credits.

Okan

• animate1978
      animate1978
      2006-06-16

Quick question. I will be more than happy to submit some of my work, but I mostly use Maya to make scenes then export to RIB. Will that be acceptable too? Or do I have to do some conversion to import to Blender and then export again to RIB?