- Changed, core system to the Shad0w's bittorrent S.5-8-7 here to new feature of shad0w's
+many bugs from previous version fixed
+file locking implemented
+extra checks for corrupted data
+fixed IPv6 support
+Including enhancement from official BT 3.3
- Changed, If upload option is "Upload until UL/DL ratio" when re-start ABC, completed torrent that doesn't reach UL/DL ratio yet will force to queue state and waiting for seeding
- Changed, For better solution from changed above, when you close ABC, ABC will re-order and bring completed torrent to top of the list. So when you restart ABC. completed torrent that doesn't reach UL/DL ratio yet will continue seeding first.
- Changed, New seed torrent will start with share ratio 0%, instead of oo%
- Changed, Increasing maximum share ratio rate from 200% to 500%
- Changed, Maximum upload rate change from each torrent to overall control and now it is divided into 2 sections
+ Overall maximum upload rate when downloading
+ Overall maximum upload rate when seeding
- Changed, Enable multiple choice in list. some options (eg. Move up, Move down etc.) that doesn't provide for multiple input, ABC will pick first of the choice to do that option.
- Changed, GUI to more user-friendly (most of icons took from Greg Flamming http://www.darkproject.com\)
- Added, Mechanism for temporary dead torrent (so torrent won't be blocked in ABC list):
+If torrent can't connect to tracker within 15 minutes
+If downloading torrent doesn't get data within 30 minutes
+If seeding torrent doesn't send data within 1 hour
ABC will reduce its priority and force into queue.
- Added, with new Shad0w's BT so in advance setting in ABC allows you to set file locking and extra checking types
- Added, "Trigger next torrent when finish seeding" checkbox in ABC Preference. If you check it ABC won't trigger next torrent until finish seeding the previous one
- Added, On-hold status (it works the same way as pause in shad0w) it's paused but hold all resources. It's used for temporary pause so when resume, it doesn't need to checking existing data
- Added, On-Hold All, Move to Top, Move to Bottom buttons
- Added, New feature for Web Interface Service
+ query will return almost of information for each torrent
+using unique key while communicating, a bit more security
+ user can set commands that allow to communicate with web
+ pause, resume, queue, clear all completed torrent is now available via web interface
- Added, Display Web interface service status in main menu
- Added, Choosable to display confirm dialog on exit or not
- Added, Choosable to use "auto kick/ban" and "security" feature of shad0w's or not
- Added, Display torrent name in ABC_TWEAK
- Added, Reseed Resume on right-click menu, Using when resume the completed file which will skip hash checking.
- Added, Display total upload/download speed in status bar (updated per 2 seconds)
- Fixed, bug can't remove folder when using "Remove Torrent + File(s)" from right-click menu
- Fixed, bug when set download default folder with folder name that contains "=".