As for LH-ABC 3.1.3++ tests, LH-ABC should work under linux.
1. Download the source code of LH-ABC [zip]
2. Extract the files
3. Make sure you got python 2.4 installed.
4. Make sure you got wxpython 2.6 or greater [UNICODE] - http://www.wxpython.org/
5. To run lh-abc use: python lh-abc.py
Note that LH-ABC have been tested only under Ubuntu. if you know any other linux live CDs with wxPython please let me know.
If you would like to help testing\fixing, any help would be appreciated. (my mail: roee88[AT]gmail.com).
Download LH-ABC 3.1.3++ Test2b (zip):
http://tinyurl.com/q84rh OR http://tinyurl.com/rm3ff
i'm interested in this but i can not download it from the url you give
Project Homepage: http://code.google.com/p/lh-abc
(1) Download the source code [LH-ABC_3.2.0_src.zip is currently the latest].
(2) Follow the linux section in http://code.google.com/p/lh-abc/wiki/Installation
For any question you are welcome to use the LH-ABC forums: http://lhabc.invisioni.com/