ABC closing automaticaly

• Chameau-

The program is closing by itself after adding a torrent either by a link or by a file.

I run ABC using Mandrake 10, KDE 3.2.

• Cii

i've had this problem if i tried to save the file in a partition other than the partition where / is.
      the solution, save it in your home directory..

• abcd

I got the same ploblem, kind of, and your solution, save in home directory does not help me. The program closes not only in the cases mentioned above, but if I open the menu, when I close it, saving, canceling, clicking on OK, whatsoever, the program closes automatically. PLease, also see my post named:

"NameError: global name 'sys' is not defined"

I tried to explain there, what I did to open ABC, and what I tried to do, for it stop closing, but nothing worked. Thank you.

• Chameau-

My problem occurs only with certain torrents... When a torrent is buggy, ABC will close after it connect to the seeds. It will close every time I start ABC and it connect to seeds if it is in the list. I can fix the problem by removing the torrent from ABC, but i need to do it really fast because it closes after 2 seconds :]

• Reg G. Or
        Reg G. Or

What version of ABC are you using? Could you post one of the torrents that causes problems?