Just a few changes to PIM Xtreme in this new version 0.8.2.
Download it at: http://dgtalize.com/pimxdownload
A new version of PIM Xtreme (0.8.1) has been released. It includes some some fixes and minor changes in both PIM Xtreme and PIM Xtreme Database Manager.
For more info refer to http://dgtalize.com/products/pimx
Finally, the new version of PIM Xtreme is here!
Two major improvements come with this version: the "Places" feature and the 64bit installers.
Download it and try it now!
New version of PIM Xtreme (0.7.1) with some minor fixes/changes.
Download it now at http://dgtalize.com/pimxdownload !
After a while, PIM Xtreme version 0.7 has been finally released with new features!! Check them all at http://DGtalize.com!!
Import capability, "Today Panel" and vCard exporting for contacts are some of the new stuff for PIM Xtreme.
There are also several fixes and minor change to make your PIM Xtreme experience better.
At last!! This new version of PIM Xtreme comes with the most requested feature: Alerts!
Now you will be able to customize your alerts (for birthdays, events, etc.). However, this is the first approach to Alerts, so PLEASE if you have ANY suggestion, bug report... anything, post it in the forum, mail me or whatever you like :).
There are also a few improvements and fixes. See more info at http://dgtalize.com
New version of PIM Xtreme has been released!
This new version has the new logo and this new stuff:
* New: Table Configuration Button on drop down lists (so now you can insert/delete/edit the items "on the fly").
* New: Finance - Annual Grouping report. Movement and group balancing.
* Fix: Priority drop down loads sort by priority value.
* Fix: Translations (reports and others).
* Fix: UI tweaks. ... read more
The new version is released. Check out what's new:
* New: Labels! global labels to apply to any element (this is the first approach: just Movements and Contacts).
* New: Auto-login if user and pass are OK (it means, no more Login Screen)
* New: The system remember the column order if you reorganize them on a grid.
* New: "Remember password" check in Options window.
* New: New button on grids, "Restore columns". This will restore the default configuration for the grid columns (position, title, etc).
* Source code reorganization. Data layer abstraction.
* Issue: problems with some table names and Case Sensitivity. It happens on case sensitive SO's. It is fixed now by creating all tables on lower case.
* Fix: "Accomplish" filter button on Tasks grid.
* Fix: Editing Priority, loads wrong description.
* Fix: Selecting a Contact or Task Group as it's own parent Group.
* Fix: "projecto" word on About window with Spanish languaje.
* Fix: PIM Xtreme manual not included (oops!)
* Fix: infinite loop loading a Group/type tree on grids, when defined with cyclical reference. Now it throws an error message.
* Fix: Entering "0" (not "0.00") for an account in Movement window produces an error. Now fixed. You can also enter blank on the cell and it will be assumed as a 0.
* Fix: System does not remember config between versions. Now fixed but will take effect since next version (when upgrading from 0.5.0 to X.X.X).
* Fix: English translation minor fixes.
* Fix: UI tweaks.
* Fix: Database Manager. If you try to create the database, the system warns you if it already exists.
* Fix: Installer. Now detects whether if you already have the MS ReportViewer.
I'm looking for testers for PIM Xtreme. People who just use it and report me any problem or suggestion they want.
If you are interested contact me please.
New version released! version 0.4.1
* New: new field for Movements: "Name"
* Fix: wrong default value on PIM Xtreme Database Manager options.
* Fix: error when opening a previously filtered grid
* Fix: title for "Account groups" window
* Many translation fixes
* Many other fixes
Finally! version 0.4.0 is released!
The major new features are related to installation and database management. And the Downloads section of this site has been improved.
0.4.0 Change log:
* New utility: PIM Xtreme Database Manager v0.1.0
* New: Now MySQL Server is included on installer
* Add: new help documentation, and application integrated help
* Add: if you choose to remember the login password the System will try con connect on startup
* Fix: "Accomplished" filter on Tasks grid does not persist
* Fix: Translation fixes
* Fix: visual fixes (icons, etc.)... read more
PIM Xtreme is an organizer (or Personal Information Manager) Software with: financial module (accounts, reports, etc), contacts, schedule, tasks, encrypted notes and MORE! It is very CUSTOMIZABLE, FLEXIBLE and it exports to many formats (xml, iCal, etc.)
Again, a new version with more fixes. The goal now is to make PIM Xtreme more stable so.. here are the changes for this version:
* Add: calendar resizable
* Add: grid for Account Groups
* Fix: selecting an Account Type or Account Group makes another Type/Group to be assigned
* Fix: crash when inserting duplicate value on Code when adding new records on some grids (e.g.: Account Types)
* Fix: filtering two consecutive times on the same grid, on some grids (e.g.: movements, events, etc.)
* New validation: the entered value for an account, on a movement, must be 0 or positive
* More details on some database errors
* Movements grids sorted by date on descending order, by default (on later versions it will be customizable)
* Some translation fixes
Here it comes a new version of PIM Xtreme: 0.3.1. It is mostly a fix version, so I encourage you to download it and install it.
The changes are:
* Add: posibility to Export and Import the System Configuration.
* Fix: error on adding an Event if there was no Event Types
* Fix: filtering Accounts (problem on groups)
* Fix: account sorting on Movement window
* Fix: adding task without priority, because you could delete all priorities (now you can't)
* Fix: modifying Movement Types
* Some translation fixes
* Some GUI fixes
Here I am again!
After some tests I made and some tests people made for me ( ;) ) I've fix some bugs and make PIM Xtreme just a bit more strong.
I've made major changes of configuration schema and some other changes on the icons (you'll see).
I hope you all try this version! I'll be waiting for your feedback!!
Im asking you now to help me and this project by reporting any bug you find. I've seen many people downloaded PIM Xtreme, and Im very honoured!
Im currently fixing some bugs and adding/changing same features. But I need your help to continue improving this application. So, don't be shy and post some bugs for me ;-)
At last! the english translation is complete.
Now you can use PIM Xtreme both English or Spanish.
Also, in this version, the Installer installs the MySQL Connector/ODBC if you don't have it. So, a requirement less to worry about ;-).
I'll be waiting for your feedback while I keep making PIM Xtreme better.
PIM Xtreme will be soon translated to english on it's next release!
In fact, the software itself is already translated. I'm still working on the Help documentation and a few more details.
I have also made some improvements to the installer so the next release will came up with some new surprise.
Just wait ...
The firs ultra-beta version of PIM Xtreme has been released. This version is very preliminar and intends to be just a way for people to begin to try the software.
First of all you must have an SQL Server (I encourage you to use MySQL). Then you must have, in the machine that uses PIM Xtreme, the correct ODBC drivers for that server (MySQL Connector/ODBC 3.51 or above for MySQL) and, the most important, the .Net Framework 2.0 or above.
Then, after you install the application, you can test it and, why not, really use it.
The PIM Xtreme project has born. Now the source code is avaliable.
Bienvenidos a PIM Xtreme !