Work at SourceForge, help us to make it a better place! We have an immediate need for a Support Technician in our San Francisco or Denver office.

Close

Repeated request to add friend in Yahoo?

2008-07-17
2013-01-14
  • Paul Bender
    Paul Bender
    2008-07-17

I am using Pidgin 2.4.3 under WinXP and for some reason I keep getting a repeated request to add a friend in Yahoo.  I do not know the person so I did a "deny".  However, every time I restart Pidgin, the request returns.  I do not believe it is a "real" request because if I instead launch either the Trillian Yahoo client or Yahoo's own client, I never get the request from this address.  But, once again, as soon as I restart Pidgin and sign into Yahoo, the request to add appears again.  I think it's stuck or something.

Is there a way to "unstick" this?  It's a pain having to deny it everytime I start Pidgin.

Thanks!!!

• springmoons
    springmoons
    2012-04-12

So, Baume & Mercier when the trees in the winter sprout, people  run to ask the priests, this is why returns to a thing?Julius Caesar completely repaired obviously decent calendar system.His reforms were based on the solar year length, the Dior calculation has reached 365 days 5 hours 55 minutes accuracy.

• moumou
    moumou
    2012-04-23

How do you feel if you have a lot of radley bags? Have you had a radley bag of your own? Come on. The radley bag sale on a discount, now. You can’t miss the great opportunity. The on sale radley handbags are all made by radley bag uk. All the bags of radley sale rather hot. All of them have the logo of radley, the scottie dog. It’s the symbol of radley london. Good quality and designed style. Everyone speaks highly of it. No sale tax and free shipping. You worth it.
    http://www.radley-bags.net/