Just Launched: You can now import projects and releases from Google Code onto SourceForge
We are excited to release new functionality to enable a 1-click import from Google Code onto the Allura platform on SourceForge. You can import tickets, wikis, source, releases, and more with a few simple steps. Read More
Hello Piccolo users!
Version 1.02 of Piccolo is now released. This is a maintenance release,
correcting bugs mostly related to error handling. Performance has been very
slightly improved (around 1%). I've also placed all the source code into
SourceForge CVS for easier access.
Here is a summary of the changes:
* If an EntityResolver is registered, it is now correctly called.
* ContentHandler.skippedEntity() is no longer called within attribute
* ContentHandler.endDocument() is now called when a fatal error occurs.
* If an error handler is not registered, fatal errors will throw
* LexicalHandler.startEntity() is called before the entity is resolved.
* A bug that sometimes caused root tag attributes to be ignored was fixed.
* Very large CDATA sections are handled more efficiently.
* Build and packaging scripts have been enhanced.
You can download the latest version of Piccolo from
http://piccolo.sourceforge.net. As always, please report feedback and bugs