Version 0.133a - 3 August 2009
* A new PIAPARA LiveCD builder. New video options are available, covering all LRMC options.
* To build a image, now you need Java to use it!
* New SYSLINUX boot image.
* Fixed mame.ini to save SDLMAME files in this order: first to pendrive, second to harddisk.
* Fixed a problem with the device_color auto option in advmenu.rc file.
* Adjusted all PIAPARA LiveCD kernel options to be more intuitive.... read more
- SDLMAME 0.133.
- AdvanceMENU 2.5.0.
- Return of the SDL library patch by Couriersud.
- DirectFB and SDL tunned only for framebuffer devices.
- I need a better support from you, users! Please be more participative at the blog!
- Please remove the mame.ini from your pendrive / harddisk before run this new version.... read more