Menu

Several warnings/errors new install.

balaso
2011-09-08
2013-04-29
  • balaso

balaso - 2011-09-08

Hello, I am experiencing some errors withe Event Manager. I created the data base using cpanel, copied all the files and edited the pem-config-template.php file, renaming it pem-config.php once done. I set the file permissions and it seems I have all the required  server software as well. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

When I go to the install file or just the EM root folder, I get the following warnings:

Warning: array_merge() : Argument #7 is not an array in /home/user/public_html/ppraa/event/pem-includes/pem-globals.php on line 22

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/user/public_html/ppraa/event/pem-includes/pem-globals.php on line 23

Warning: session_start() : Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/user/public_html/ppraa/event/pem-includes/pem-globals.php:22) in /home/user/public_html/ppraa/event/pem-includes/session-php.php on line 10

Warning: session_start() : Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/user/public_html/ppraa/event/pem-includes/pem-globals.php:22) in /home/user/public_html/ppraa/event/pem-includes/session-php.php on line 10

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::fetchRow() in /home/user/public_html/ppraa/event/pem-includes/functions-db.php on line 58

• Kevin Hatch

Kevin Hatch - 2011-09-08

You need to have PEAR and MDB2 installed on your server for the current version to work.  It uses the MDB2 library for database abstraction.  This error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined method MDB2_Error::fetchRow()

confirms that you do not yet have that set up on your server.

• balaso

balaso - 2011-09-09

Hmm, I will double check, but I verified with hosting support that it is installed. Let me check with them again and I will get back to you. Thanks for the reply!

• balaso

balaso - 2011-09-09

Here is what support provided me from a query:

# pear list -a |grep MDB2
    MDB2 2.5.0b2 beta
    MDB2_Driver_mysql 1.5.0b2 beta
    MDB2_Schema 0.8.5 beta

• balaso

balaso - 2011-09-12

Anyone have any ideas?