Latest Menu Mod

2009-01-23
2013-05-20
  • hello there could any one help me how does menu works? i have just discovered phpwebsite few days ago. however i have used joomal and mambo before.

Anyway, first I have installed it through cpanel using fanastico, it was simple and have nice features but the problem was its html editor( wysiwyg ).

Later I have found its latest version and installed it, everything was fine but couldnt figured it out of its menu,

how to add menus with submenus and how to link with the webpages

Thanks in advance
    regards
    tofayel choudhury

• Hi,

You may have more luck finding answers at phpwsforums.com but in a nutshell, go to the page you wish to put in your menu, put the menu in admin mode (link near bottom of menu) and then click on the '+' icon. If you do not have a '+' icon, click on the '+ in a page' icon. Also be sure to explore pinning pages (or other content) as you are working, and then adding them to your menu after the fact.

• Thank you for your reply Verdon Vaillancourt

I have clicked on + icon and i have tried it before but i get following message on a diifrent window

"Forbidden
      You don't have permission to access /php/index.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/2.2.10 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.10 OpenSSL/0.9.8i DAV/2 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 Server at www.xxxxxxxx.co.uk Port 80"