Learn how easy it is to sync an existing GitHub or Google Code repo to a SourceForge project! See Demo

Close

Install errors....

Help
2009-06-18
2013-05-20
  • Peter Lobban
    Peter Lobban
    2009-06-18

I've followed instructions and been told that it is correctly installed (on XAMPP on a Win XP PC), yet when I click the last link to go to setup I get the bear!! The error log contains:

4:40:03 PM 6/18/2009 Error [notice] [-18] SELECT  branch_sites.id FROM branch_sites WHERE ( branch_sites.site_hash = '7ae26cbe9586dea7d1f0fa372aa86811' )    [nativecode=1146 ** Table 'phpwebsite.branch_sites' doesn't exist]
    4:40:03 PM 6/18/2009 Error [notice] [-16] Core - PHPWS_Core::checkBranch() - Unable to verify source directory. Check PHPWS_SOURCE_DIR.

and on checking MySQL ther is no branch_sites table. I've also chaged the / and \ to \\ in such items as PHPWS_SOURCE_DIR, but it still generates the second message.

Have I forgotten anything??

Thanks

• Anne
    Anne
    2011-08-04

I came across a similar issue but on a newer version, did you ever get any info regarding this problem? If you see this can you post a reply on what you did to manage your way around it?

Hopefully it's not too late! Thanks!

• Anne
    Anne
    2011-08-04

I came across a similar issue but on a newer version, did you ever get any info regarding this problem? If you see this can you post a reply on what you did to manage your way around it?
    _klonopin side effects_
    Hopefully it's not too late! Thanks!

• joss
    joss
    2011-08-23

I Have other error when install phpwebsite on Xampp (windows )

error code look like this

Warning: require_once(C:\xampp\htdocs\phpwebsite\core\classcore/conf/defines.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\xampp\htdocs\phpwebsite\core\class\Init.php on line 27

Please help to resolve this problem